Our yogurt is organic, live with probiotics & completely natural.
How is our yogurt different to most other organic yogurts out there?
Our yogurts are made with care and attention in our small farm dairy using milk that comes straight from the cows into the dairy, so couldn’t be fresher! It is pasteurised but not standardised or homogenised, before making into a range of yogurt products using special blends of probiotic cultures, without any additives to thicken or emulsify. We then carefully pour our yogurt into bottles and pots by hand.
A delicious fresh and tangy yogurt in a bottle, with the consistency of cream but a much smaller fat percentage.
Sizes: 250ml, 500ml and 1litre
There are lots of ways to enjoy this natural yogurt!
* pour on cereal, fruit or puddings or glug a glassful for a healthy snack!
* make your own smoothies and ices when fruit is in season
* use as a salad dressing (alone or with added herbs, cumin or garlic)
* Swirl a little into a steaming bowl of your favourite soup!
* make lassi drinks, blended with cold sparkling water & spices or fruit
* use in bread-making (ideal in naan), cakes, quiches, marinades and pasta
* Cool down a curry - for those who find a vindaloo too much—just add pouring yogurt!
* supporting biodiversity
* contains probiotic bacteria
* 250ml and 500ml supplied in bottles made with recycled plastic,
please recycle again